Managed Secure Firewall
If you run a small business with one or more Internet connected firewall appliance but lack the internal expertise to effectively oversee such a complex device, Synnepho is here to help. For the security conscious business, we eliminate the burden of handling various tasks including: managing the Internet ISP, securing the perimeter to the Internet, and implementing Threat Prevention measures. We will ensure you get maximum value from your firewall investment.
In addition we:
- Continuously monitor the service for performance, availability, and unexpected service issues
- Change Management
- Liaise with your ISP (if required)
- Ensure your firewall remain up to date with software and licensing
- Report any anomalies and suspicious activity
Managed Enterprise Networks
We offer comprehensive management services for both your entire LAN and WAN.
This includes the following:
- Device Monitoring: options for only monitoring and alerting or an SLA based fully managed enterprise network service.
- Documentation Management: create (if there is no existing), and maintain detailed records as required with pertinent network infrastructure changes.
- Change Management: collaborate with your team to ensure we comply with your change management procedures.
- Technical Support: Vendor and Telecommunications provider liaison.
- Ensuring your devices are up to date with software and licensing.
- Support you with any compliance requirements.
Managed Secure WAN/SD-WAN
With the extensive knowledge and expertise offered by our team at Synnepho, SDWAN is one of our key specialty services! Let us take care of your secure connection(s) to your branches, datacentre(s), and Cloud. SDWAN offers key benefits, some more important to businesses than others.
The key benefits are:
- Reduced WAN OPEX and CAPEX: typically occurs as a result of opting for business-grade Internet services for data traffic, as opposed to costly private links like MPLS/VPN, VPLS, and others. This cost reduction is also facilitated by the more efficient and scalable monitoring and management of SDWAN environments.
- Optimised Link Utilisation: a true SDWAN topology requires a minimum of two carriage links. Prior to SDWAN, branch or campus locations with two links often struggled to fully utilise both connections efficiently. This approach was neither effective nor intelligent, frequently leading to one link being under-utilised despite its presence of enhanced resilience.
- Application Performance: SaaS applications benefit from direct Internet breakout for campus and branch offices, rather than routing traffic through the WAN and out an Internet service at the datacentre or ISP point of presence (POP).
- High Availability: multiple links reduce downtime
- Zero or One Touch provisioning
- Application Visibility and Control
- Increased Security: SDWANs can be seamlessly integrated with modern cloud-based security solutions, with Secure Access Services Edge (SASE) options often available as optimal security integrations.
- Network-Segmentation: Network virtualisation provides increased security benefits when catering for traffic from IOT and guest devices to name a couple.
Our Managed Service will:
- Augment the monitoring service provided from SDWAN visual Dashboard(s). We are equipped to provide a fully managed enterprise network service based on SLAs.
- Establish comprehensive documentation and keep it updated to reflect relevant network infrastructure changes.
- Collaborate on change management with your team to ensure alignment with your procedures. We can also help you create a change management process if required.
- Provide Technical Support and act as a liaison with telecommunications providers and equipment vendors.
- Ensure devices remain current with the latest software and licensing updates.
- Assist with meeting any industry compliance requirements.
Infrastructure Monitoring and Alerting Service
Our services encompass thorough device and application monitoring and alerting, leveraging contemporary cloud-based services and Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM). We grant you access to a portal that offers complete visibility into what’s being monitored, providing real-time and historical data available for each monitored device. With this service, your business has the option to autonomously manage your environment without the need to oversee the monitoring platform. Alternatively, Synnepho can assist you with troubleshooting and remediating identified issues.